Special Collections Reading Rooms
- For admission to the Special Collections Reading Rooms, you need a valid Uppsala University Library card. On your first visit, you must show your ID.
- No bags or outdoor clothing may be taken into the Reading Rooms. These items may be placed in a locker at the entrance.
- No beverages, food or other refreshments are allowed in the Reading Rooms.
- Sign the guest book and write time of the day whenever you enter or leave the Reading Rooms.
- Hand over your notepads and other work materials to the staff whenever you enter or leave the Reading Rooms.
- Only pencils are allowed in the Reading Rooms. Pencils can be borrowed from the Reading Room staff.
- You may take photographs with your own camera with the flash and shutter sound turned off. High-resolution images are available through our website. You are responsible for complying with copyright law. Tripods and scanners (including hand scanners) are not allowed in the Reading Rooms.
Special Collections Reading Room is located at Carolina Rediviva, with entrance from the A-hall (see opening hours).
Special Reading Room for Maps and Pictures is located downstairs at Carolina Rediviva, with entrance from the C-hall (open by arrangement).