Quick reference guides for DiVA
Quick reference guides to help you with registering and publishing in DiVA.
Register a research publication
- Import references
If you have a reference from a database you can import it to DiVA. Then add, for example, your user-id (see Add user-id below) and organisation.
- Register and publish
If you do not have a reference ready to work from you can fill in the registration form manually instead.
- Register dataset in DiVA (opens in new window) [in Swedish only]
Edit, copy or delete a publication
- Quick reference guide for researchers/employees (staff)
If you have added or are registered as an author of a publication you also have the right to edit and delete the entry in DiVA. Do keep in mind that this only applies to entries without an attached file. Entries with files are handled by the DiVA Helpdesk.
- Quick reference guide for administrators (admin)
Supporting document for DiVA administrators.
- Self-archive in DiVA
Step-by-step guide to adding a full text version of a publication in DiVA.
- Doctoral thesis - comprehensive summary
Step-by-step guide to registering a comprehensive summary thesis.
- Doctoral thesis - monograph
Step-by-step guide to registering a monograph thesis.
Publish a student paper
- Quick reference guide for students
A guide for students that are registering or publishing their theses in DiVA.
- Quick reference guide for administrators [in Swedish only]
A guide for administrators of student theses.
- Import lists from DiVA to Excel [in Swedish only]
Step-by-step guide to importing data from DiVA to Excel.
- Add user-id - ”claim authorship"
A guide to adding your user-id to your publications in DiVA, can be used to connect references in DiVA to your profile page on the university website and to Medarbetarportalen.