NVivo for Qualitative Data Analysis - Summer edition - Online
- Datum: –16.30
- Plats: Zoom
- Föreläsare: Hanna Flyckt, Camilla Zetterberg
- Arrangör: Uppsala universitetsbibliotek
- Kontaktperson: Camilla Zetterberg
Welcome to a training session in which we will work with NVivo, software for qualitative data analysis. In the summer edition we offer step NVivo for Qualitative Data Analysis step 1-3 consecutively. Sign up for the entire day or a single step.
Step 1: Getting acquainted with NVivo and start coding your data
- Brief introduction to NVivo and QDA
- Importing and organising your data
- Classifying your data using cases and classification sheets
- Creating and managing nodes
- Coding your data
Step 2: Analyse and visualise your coding
- Querying and exploring your data
- Comparing and displaying cases, files or nodes
- Visualizing your project
Step 3: Export, share and collaborate
- Extract data for use in other software
- Export and share
- Collaborating with colleagues
- Comparing coding by different users
Please bring your own computer with NVivo installed. There is a free trial available. During the session we will demonstrate in NVivo 12 for Windows.
This course is open to and free of charge for students and employees at Uppsala University.
If you are planning to use in NVivo in a collaborative research project, you can contact the library to book a tailored session for all researches working on the project.