To our visitors
22 oktober 2020
On October 20, The Swedish Public Health Agency updated the advice due to the ongoing spread of COVID-19. Our libraries have many visitors and many of our staff currently work from home. We therefore issue the following guidelines.
- Do not move chairs and tables. The furniture is placed like this to help you maintain distance.
- We have many visitors between 10 am and 2 pm. If you need to collect or return books please consider visiting the library during other hours of the day.
- Keep your distance! If the library you are currently visiting is crowded please choose another location. For more information, visit our website ub.uu.se. The student nations also offer study spaces.
- Group work should be done digitally from home.
- The library offers extensive digital resources. Contact our “Ask the Library” service if you need assistance. You can also find information on the library’s website.
- Ask questions via ”Ask the Library”, avoid the information desks.
- Stay up-to-date with the recommendations from the Swedish Public Health Agency and Uppsala University. For news from the library, please visit ub.uu.se.
Uppsala October 21, 2020
The Library Director
For questions about how Uppsala University Library follows the Swedish Public Health Agency’s recommendations, please contact:
Lars Burman, Library Director, 070- 425 03 69, firstname.lastname@example.org
Johanna Hansson, Deputy Library Director, 070-167 99 58, email@example.com