We provide information resources for research, teaching and learning at the University. The physical and the digital libraries exist in parallel. We develop and make available our collections in new ways, among them through digital publication and digitisation. We want to be an international example in offering study and research environments, both physical and digital.
The University Library is divided in seven departments with different areas of work, and has around 200 employees with broad-ranging competencies within several professional categories.
Members of the Management Team
- Johanna Hansson, Deputy Library Director
- Gunilla Sundström, Head of division, Planning and Executive Support Division
- Emil Lundberg, Head of division, Library Support Division
- Cecilia Bäckstrand, Head of division, Information Services Division
- Cecilia Natvig, Head of division, Media Division
- Maria Berggren, Head of division, Special Collections Division
- Cecilia Ekström, Head of division, Learning and Research Support Division
- Linda Vidlund, Head of division, Scholarly Communication Division