For readers with disabilities
Students with reading disabilities or problems with mobility or sight have the right to borrow customised course books such as talking books, e-textbooks, books in Braille or with large text.
Begin by registering with one of the Library's contact persons for readers with disabilities.
Course literature as talking books
Download talking books online in Legimus.
If your course book is not available yet, the Library's contact persons for readers with disabilities will help you order recordings. It takes approximately 8 weeks to record a book. During this time you will receive parts of the book as they become available.
You can listen to talking books with an mp3-player, on a computer, or in an app for smartphones and tablets.
The Reading Studio is located in the Blåsenhus Library and is equipped with two adapted computer stations.
Contact email@example.com if you want book an introduction.
Convert text to speech
- Word-files into sound - for example you can convert your assignments to speech and listen to it.
- PDF into Word convert PDF-files to an editable Word document.
- Scan pages from a printed book or a handout and convert it into speech.
- A screen ruler that can help your eyes focus on the line you want to read.
- A colour filter that softens contrast and can make text easier to read on screen.
The Reading Studio can be booked online.
Choose Blåsenhus and then the name of the computer. Computer 1 (BH/11:0091) computer 2 (BH/11:0092).