Open access – true or false?
- Datum: 2017-11-16 kl 12:15 – 12:45
- Plats: Blåsenhus Blåsenhus 21:240
- Föreläsare: Ann-Louise Lindström
- Arrangör: Uppsala universitetsbibliotek
- Kontaktperson: Anu Salminoja
Publishing works and research data open access in order to share results and cooperate with colleagues throughout the world is becoming the new norm in scholarly publishing.
Relevant for this knowledge sharing culture are issues like creative commons, parallel publishing, peer review and credibility.
Welcome to a lunch seminar where we discuss myths and facts about open access and try to bring clarity to what it actually means to publish research this way.
There will be coffee and sandwiches.