Click on the links to get an insight into the past:
- Letter from Jean-Baptiste Bo (1743-1814), French doctor, revolutionary and representative of the people
- Letter from Palm Heinrich Ludwik von Boguslawski(1789-1851), German astronomer and head of observatory
- Letter from James Gregory (1753-1821), Scottish professor of medicine at Edinburgh
- Letter from Heinrich Meibom (1638-1700), German professor of medicine, history and poetry at Helmstedt
- Letter from Ole Christensen Rømer (1644-1710), Danish astronomer and physicist
Phone: 018-471 39 00
Phone and chat available weekdays 9-18.
Opening hours during the holidays:
27-28 Dec. and 2-4 Jan. 10.00-12.00
Closed 24-26 Dec., 29 Dec.-1 Jan.